Conference Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
*(The term organizer means INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est.)
- Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation.
- In cases of research or clinical study, the abstract must be based on the original research or original clinical case studies, or their modifications.
- The AEEDC Scientific Committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the abstracts for presentation.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- If the abstract has been selected for presentation the speaker automatically gives permission for the abstract published in the conference program or to any post-conference announcement.
- No abstracts will be considered after 20th September 2015.
- For any withdrawals, the speaker should notify the *organiser in writing as soon as possible or minimum of 2 months prior to the event.
- Any particular equipment and materials which is necessarily to conduct the session is be declared to organizer and approved to be obtained latest by the submission of the presentation.
P.S: Please respect the deadline for presentation submission (1st of November 2015) delay in submission the presentation will result in delay on CPD accreditation and possibly in cancellation the session.
- For AV preparation, the below will be provided during conference presentation:
- Projection Screen size: 3.2 m height x 4.3 m width(10.5ft x 14ft)
- LCD Projector – 10000 ANSI LUMENS
- DVD player (in case of movies)
- Audio System and Speakers
- Podium Microphones
- Headset Microphone or Lapel Microphone
- Laser pointer.
- Clicker remote
P.S: Special requirement and specifications need to be requested and reconfirmed with the organizer.