Poster Abstract Submission Guidelines
Poster Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation. The outline must have an Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The abstract must be based on original research or original clinical case studies.
- The AEEDC Scientific Organizing Committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the abstracts for presentation.
- All Accepted abstracts will be transferred to the second stage where it must be accompanied by a complete conference registration form with payment.
- No abstracts will be considered after 20th September 2015.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the *organizer in writing at least 2 months prior to the event.
- The *organizer will not be responsible for any misplaced or damaged posters within the poster area.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- The two categories of poster: Poster Display and Poster Competition will be selected by AEEDC Scientific Organizing Committee.
- The two categories must be registered in AEEDC Dubai 2016 in order to be included in the conference booklet, Registration deadline is: 30th of November 2015.
Poster Format and Presentation Guidelines:
- Dimensions of the poster boards are 90cm (height) x 70cm (width), submitted as one piece.
- Poster Orientation: Portrait format.
- Poster Materials: Paper or cardboard and should be laminated.
- Poster format should include Introduction, Objectives, Material and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Poster Title: 30 font size in Arial Black – Body Text: 25 font size in Arial with single spacing.
- Do not use all UPPER CASE character in your posters.
- The images (clips arts, graphs, diagrams, and drawings) must be in high resolution EPS format (300 dpi).
- Optional: Poster presenters who are interested in printing their poster through the *organizer, should submit it in Pdf. Format. The printing cost for each poster is 200 AED / 55 US$ which is to be paid in advanced.
- Poster frames will be provided at the poster area. A double sided tape will be used to put your poster up. Please note that pins cannot be used on these poster frames.
- All posters should be submitted before 2nd of February 2016.
- All posters presenters will be responsible for fixing their posters according to assigned poster board Sheikh Maktoum Lobby, and signed guide from the organization will be available through the fixing process which will start from the afternoon of 1st of February.
- All posters should be on display for the duration of the conference.
- All posters presenters should be ready to present their posters from 13:00 to 14:00 for the three days of the event.
- Each poster presenter will be allotted 2-3 minutes for short introduction for the judgers followed by 2-3 minutes discussion.
- Judgers will be available to select the three winners from 16:00 to 17:00 on 3rd of February.
- Posters should be taken down only at the end of the event.
- All posters presenters will be responsible for the removal of their posters at the end of the conference and the organizers will not be responsible for loss or damage of posters.
- Poster Presentation 1st Prize: Free registration on AEEDC Dubai 2017 and 100% discount on registration on (one) course of DWDM 2017
- Poster Presentation 2nd Prize: Free registration on AEEDC Dubai 2017 and 50% discount on registration on (one) course of DWDM 2017
- Poster Presentation 3rd Prize: Free registration on AEEDC Dubai 2017 and 25% discount on registration on (one) course of DWDM 2017