The AEEDC Dubai 2023 Awards are designed to show appreciation by recognizing the significant achievements of both individuals and organisations and their outstanding contributions to oral health.
AEEDC Dubai Award 2023 Categories:
1 – AEEDC Dubai Personality of the Year Award 2023
This is an annual award, which is granted to the person that has made a significant contribution to oral health on a global scale. The nominees and the winner will be selected by the AEEDC Awards Committee.
2 – AEEDC Young Researcher Award 2023
This award is designed to acknowledge the young talent within the field of dental science and will allow the young dentists to share their ideas, innovations and observations with world class institutions and authorities in the oral health field, by simply providing them with the deserved exposure.
Through this endeavour, we encourage the young researchers in the field of dental science to contribute their accomplished studies, for the benefit of all oral health professionals participating in the AEEDC Dubai event.
AEEDC Young Researcher Award application prerequisites:
- The candidate should be 40 years of age or younger.
- The research must be already concluded, and with no pending parts, within 2 years before the date of the award.
- The research should already be recognizedby the research/thesis committee/department of a University.
- The research should be either already published, or be scheduled for publication in a peer review journal.
- The research paper should be original and unique of its kind.
- The research should add both theoretical scientific value and real time clinical value to one or more of the fields related to dentistry.
- The application form must be filled and emailed back to us by 20thof October 2022.
- The outline of the research should be presented within this form.
The single winner of the AEEDC Young Researcher Award 2023 will be entitled to the following:
- Admission to AEEDC Dubai 2024.
- 4 Nights Accommodation (provided by AEEDC Dubai Organizers).
- Admission to 1 AEEDC Advanced Speciality Course of his/ her choice.
- Certificate of participation.
Please note that all nominees will receive a certificate of participation.
3 – AEEDC Best Speaker Award 2023
This award seeks to recognize the “Champion” presenter of the year; all AEEDC Dubai conference speakers’ names will be automatically included in this competition. The best speaker should be the most popular and the one that attracted the biggest number of attendees; he/she should get the highest recognition from the audience. The winner will be officially announced by the AEEDC Awards Committee after the final counting of “audience” votes. Recognition certificate and trophy will be presented to the winner. Announcement of the winner will be through the following:
- Personal correspondence with the winner
- AEEDC Dubai Website.
- Wall of Recognition during AEEDC Dubai 2024.
4 – AEEDC Dubai Excellence in Clinical Equipment Award
This award commemorates the dental clinic product/equipment that is a revolutionary breakthrough in the professional oral care, or has achieved groundbreaking improvement to an existing product. The winner will be selected by the AEEDC Awards Committee. Criteria for selection:
- Innovation or modernization of existing equipment, materials, or instruments.
- Outstanding quality of production.
- Safety of product.
- “A” to “Z” time.
- Simplicity of steps.
5 – AEEDC Dubai Best Booth Design Award
Selection of this award will be through participants’ voting on a daily basis. The votes will be collected by the exhibitors themselves and handed over to AEEDC organizers everyday of the event.
6 – AEEDC Dubai Best Booth Activities Award
The best booth activity will be through participants’ voting on a daily basis. The votes will be collected by the exhibitors themselves and handed over to AEEDC organizers on a daily basis.
7 – AEEDC Dubai Best Photo Award
The purpose of this award category is to celebrate the necessity of details in dentistry and to appreciate effective and beautiful documentation work.
AEEDC Dubai Best Photo Award is a competition, where applicants can submit up to 5 photos for the committee’s consideration.
Who can apply?
Any dentist, dental student, hygienist, dental technicians, and dental assistant who have given attention to details and taken the time and placed effort to have the ideal photo documentation, and consider their work to be good enough to receive an award.
For more details / info, please contact us here.
The images must be in JPG or Jpeg formats, a title and date is necessary for each image. Please note that it is possible that the committee will ask for a higher resolution for final decision-making process. Entries that have won any competitions or awards cannot be considered, therefore any such work must be declared. A 50-word description of each image is mandatory to understand the work and consideration.
It is advised to remember the following points for better results in the award competition:
- Originality of the work
- Excellent visual elements
- Colour and light balance
- Sharpness and contrast
- Serving the purpose for which the picture is taken
By submitting your work to the committee as part of the Photo Awards, you consent to their use in whichever way (not clinical, not part of a CPD) the committee finds suitable in connection with the Photo Awards, their publicity and exposure, including but not limited to publications both hard and soft versions, and as well as media. Any other purpose for the use of the image(s) needs prior consent of the owner/applicant.
In case of an image that features a face, the person appearing in the image must give a written consent understanding and agreeing to the Award and Copyright conditions.
All committee decisions in relation to the winner(s) selection are final and not debatable.