AEEDC Dubai World Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Conference
AEEDC Dubai OMFS Conference 2023 is with the Scientific Endorsement of The International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS)
08 – 09 Feb 2023
Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE
Challenges and Surgical Controversies of the Midface
Surgical controversy is part of the daily professional life of each oral and maxillofacial surgery team. These controversies affect daily practice and decision-making. Thanks to the evolving clinical research many prolonged debates and challenges were solved. However, with the continuous developments in techniques and technologies in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, new controversies raised continuously.
This two-day specialized Conference is designed through a combination of keynote lectures & case-based discussions. That will explore the current controversies on different topics in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The 2023 of AEEDC Dubai World Oral and Maxillofacial conference will be in conjunction with the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS). Top experts in the field from around the world along with the regional guest speakers will exchange and share their knowledge and experience on this topic. They will moderate a highly interactive learning environment where participants are encouraged to discuss the most critical controversies they face in their daily practice and share their own experiences.
The keynote presentations and case discussions will address the current surgical controversies and challenges in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. They will present the latest accepted evidence-based surgical practice in different subjects. The speakers will explore the latest innovations, advanced techniques and treatments.
AEEDC Dubai World Oral and Maxillofacial conference 2023 is structured over four sessions covering several aspects of the Challenges and Surgical Controversies in the Midface:
Session  : Challenges and Controversies in Orthognathic Surgery
Session  : Challenges and Controversies in Orthognathic Aesthetic Aspects
Session  : Challenges and Controversies in Midface Aesthetics
Session  : Challenges and Controversies in Midface Trauma Surgeries
AEEDC Dubai World Oral and Maxillofacial conference 2023 focuses on the best evidence-based practices to manage the surgical challenges for a variety of surgical procedures that involve the Midface.
Special emphasis will be place on optimizing and discussing Orthognathic surgery and the aesthetic and functional controversies related to it. Also, procedures related to Midface aesthetics, their approaches and challenges will be discussed. Moreover, the latest shreds of evidence related to the Midface trauma surgical controversies will be addressed.
Certified surgeons, consultants, specialists, fellows, & senior trainees who are involved in the surgical management of the midface including maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons head & neck surgeons, and ENT surgeons.
After this event, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the recent advances and the controversies in different fields in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Comprehensively assess and diagnose surgical problems related to the midfacial aesthetic and trauma.
- Select and apply of the most appropriate emerging technologies, surgical approaches, customized solutions in all stages of patient management.
- Understand the role of Computer-assisted surgery in different surgical procedures related to Midface and Orthognathic surgery.
- Learn the latest trends in approaching midface hard and soft-tissue trauma.
- Identify strategies to master complications and secondary deformities management of the Midface by integrating aesthetics & function.
- Develop appropriate treatment and rehabilitation plans to improve patient outcomes & minimize deformities.
- Assess and reflect on the patient treatment outcome compared to the treatment plan associated with various functional and aesthetic surgical procedures.
Arab Academy Accreditation
AEEDC Dubai World Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Conference 2023 was accredited:
14 – CDE/PD Hours
Accreditation Number: 0019/2023
UAE Ministry of Health & Prevention
This Program has been awarded a maximum of
16 – CPD
- Registration to AEEDC Dubai is for the duration of the conference. This entitles conference participants access to all conference and exhibition halls. This does not guarantee the conference participants a seat at any particular scientific session or open workshop/demonstration inside the exhibition halls. We recommend early arriving or seat reservation where applicable, in order to prevent disappointments.
- The conference participants should understand that the conference speakers provide only their perspective of any new techniques and procedures; and potential risks might be possible if it is applied into clinical practice without sufficient education, training and /or supervision.