- Degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Naples in 1980.
- Post-graduate Specialization in Odontostomatology in the University of Rome in 1983, Post-graduate Specialization in Maxillo-Facial Surgery in the University of Naples in 1988.
- Since 1988, his main interest is intra-and extra-oral reconstructive surgery through the use of osseointegrated implants.
- From 1988 to 1995, he attends many times the Branemark Clinic in Goteborg where, meeting Prof Branemark, Prof Leckolm, Prof Friberg, Prof Jemt and other clinicians and researchers, improving his knowledge in implant treatments.
- Adjunct Professor at the School of Maxillo-Facial Surgery of the University Federico II of Naples from 1999.
- Fellow of the International College of Dentistry ( ICD ) Active Member of the Academy of Osseointegration.
- Member of several Italian and international professional associations, and author of numerous publications mainly in the field of implantology
- Editor and Author of the book “ ll Successo in Implantologia” edited by Elsevier Author of the book “ Digital Implantology “ edited by Quintessence President of the Italian Society of Osteointegration ( SIO)
Lecture title: DIGITAL IMPLANTOLOGY: A MODERN APPROACH TO THE IMPLANT REHABILITATIONS