Yuan Ling Paula Ng
- Prof. Ng is a Professor of Endodontology at UCL Eastman Dental Institute; she is the Programme Director for the MSc in Endodontics and the MClinDent in Endodontology and a specialist in Endodontics.
- She has lectured to both local and international professional bodies. Prof. Ng’s research interests are focused on the effectiveness and long-term outcomes of endodontic treatment, which also formed the basis for her PhD.
- She has published widely in international peer-reviewed journals with over 50 peer-reviewed articles and 100 research abstracts.
- She is co-editor/co-author of Endodontics, 2014 (4th Edn, Elsevier Science) and contributed to chapters in a number of endodontology text books: The root canal biofilm 2015 (Editors: Luis Chávez de Paz, Anil Kishen & Christine Sedgley), Pathway of the Pulp 11th Edition 2015 (Editors: Kenneth M Hargreaves & Louis H Berman), Ingle’s Endodontics, 7th edition (In press) (Editors: Ilan Rotstein, John I. Ingle), Textbook of Endodontology, 3rd Edition 2018 (Editors: John Whitworth, Lars Bjørndal, Lise-Lotte Kirkevang).
- Prof. Ng’s other professional commitments include her membership of the scientific committee of the British Endodontic Society, and European Society of Endodontology (2009-2014), Associate editorship of the International Endodontic Journal (2009-2014), and referees for many journals.
Lecture title: Sequelae and endodontic considerations following dental trauma