- Uli Hauschild obtained his degree in Dental Technology in Germany. Specialized in esthetic and functional prosthesis, he serves an international clientele and looks back on a founded scope of experience with different systems of computer aided implantology.
- In order to share his knowledge, he gives lectures in post- graduate master programs at the universities of, Genoa, Frankfurt, Padua, Tuscany and Varese. He starts working like Senior Academic Advisor at the Department of Postgraduate Education Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine at J.W. Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Uli Hauschild is part of the editorial board of Cone Beam Dentistry, the international magazine, senior editorial reviewer of Implant Dentistry and editorial review board of the international journal of oral implantology (IJOI) Vice President (2014/2019) of the Digital Dentistry Society (DDS), Advisor board of DGOI, Member of the International Dental Excellence Laboratory Group, PEERS Germany and obtained Mastership status of the ICOI.
- One of his case presentations received the PEERS price 2015. Both nationally and internationally, he regularly delivers presentations on implant dentistry, digital dentistry and computer guided implantology.
- As one of the pioneers of computer aided implantology, Uli Hauschild became opinion leader for market leading suppliers.
Lecture title: Guided Esthetics, switching between Virtuality and Reality