- Prof. Mohamed Sherine Elattar have completed his dental bachelor’s degree 1976, university of Alexandria, followed in 1980 by masters degree in prosthodontics, then another masters degree 1984 from school of dental medicine, Pittsburgh university, USA, followed by a PhD degree 1987, Alex, Egypt.
- He is the founder and chair of the Alexandria Oral Implantology Association, AOIA, he is a chapter author in the book “Dental implantation and technology”…nova publishers, USA, 2009 he is the author of the book “How to become a unique dentist”…VBW publishers, USA, 2012.
- He published some articles, in the journal of prosthetic dentistry, and the journal of implant dentistry, both in USA he spent two years as the dean of Pharos dental school, Alex, Egypt he is now a professor of prosthodontics, university of Alexandria, Egypt.
- He presented all over the world mainly about implants.
- He is an ICOI ambassador.
Lecture title: HOW TO BECOME A UNIQUE IMPLANTOLOGIST: A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE AOIA