Competition is a major factor in education on a global scale. National education systems intend to bring out the best in the next generation, by involving students in educational intellectual competitions and offering them incentives for self-improvement.
AEEDC Student Competition provides a unique opportunity to all dental students. Students in their last academic years can actively interact with their counterparts from different dental colleges and universities through a face-to-face competition, with a vision of exchanging information, knowledge and expanding the students’ horizons on various fields of dentistry. Competing students will be challenged to engage with questions in various subjects ranging from Infection Control and Four Handed Dentistry to Implantology and Oral Surgery.
First Winner: AEEDC Knowledge Champion 2020: King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences
- Abdulrahman Alagaily
- Khaled Mubarak AL Faran
- Khaled Alhelal
- Meral Alyami
- Renad Allahim
- Hadir Rabie AlBargasy
- Mahenar Gadalla
- Nehal Magdy Zahra
- Nourhan Ibrahim
- Sherouk Safwat
- Amaal Alroithi
- Asmaa Albakari
- Marwan Alnemer
- Rahaf Alhazemi
- Rahaf Saood
- To involve dental students in AEEDC Dubai programs.
- To create interaction among dental students of different institutions.
- To expand their knowledge in various issues in dentistry by active participation.
- To support and shape up the knowledge hunting sense of the future dentists.
- To develop an exciting environment and cohesion among dental students.