Education & Innovation Transfer
AEEDC Dubai Conference presents an extremely comprehensive scientific programme covering the latest advances & researches in various specialities of Dentistry, where the most eminent speakers around the globe will share their expertise with our audience. AEEDC Dubai conference is held in cooperation with the Dubai Health Authority – DHA, Government of Dubai.
The official language of AEEDC Dubai Conferences and Courses is English.
- Dental Emergency
- Dental Ergonomics
- Dental Ethics
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Laboratory Technology
- Dental Practice Growth
(Management and Marketing)
- Four/Six Handed Dentistry
- Infection Control
- Laser Dentistry
- Microscopic Dentistry
- Oral Implantology
- Oral/Medical Photography
- Oral Pathology / Oral Medicine
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Robotic in Dentistry
- Dental/Oral Radiology
- Digital Dentistry
Arab Academy for Continuing Dental Education Accreditation
AEEDC 2023 Total Credit Points:
30 – CDE/PD Hours
Accreditation No: 0017/2023
UAE Ministry of Health & Prevention
This Program has been awarded a maximum of
19.75 – CPD Hours
Accreditation # MOHAP/CPD/23/173
INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est. designates this activity for 19.5 continuing education credits.
- Registration to AEEDC Dubai is for the duration of the conference. This entitles conference participants access to all conference and exhibition halls. This does not guarantee the conference participants a seat at any particular scientific session or open workshop/demonstration inside the exhibition halls. We recommend early arriving or seat reservation where applicable, in order to prevent disappointments.
- The conference participants should understand that the conference speakers provide only their perspective of any new techniques and procedures; and potential risks might be possible if it is applied into clinical practice without sufficient education, training and /or supervision.