Submit your poster presentation to be a part of AEEDC 2020 Poster Award Competition and be one of the three winners.
Poster presentations allow the author to meet and get introduced informally to interested viewers, facilitating a greater exchange of ideas and networking opportunities. Poster presentations often serve as the first opportunity for investigators to present their work at important scientific meetings such as AEEDC Dubai 2020. It also facilitates your chances of becoming one of the three winners of the AEEDC 2020 Poster Award Competition.
You will have the chance to present your poster orally which will help you to be more effective in conveying your message and engage in conversation with colleagues to get your main point(s) across to as many people as possible. Limited number of selected posters presenters will be able to proceed with an oral presentation to decorate their posters presentation.
Poster Presentation Session General Guidelines & Poster Format
- No paper posters will be accepted or displayed in AEEDC Dubai 2020. ONLY digital copies will be accepted. Posters will be displayed on 50′′ TV screens,rotated over the course of the event.
- It is mandatory to register for the AEEDC Dubai Conference 2020 before submitting the abstract. No accepted poster will be displayed without pre-registering for the conference.
- Pre-registration does not guarantee the acceptance of the poster. NO REFUND will be allowed if your poster was not accepted.
- You will be notified of either the acceptance or the rejection of your abstract after a week from the closing date – 15th October 2019.
- The abstract must be based on original research or original clinical case studies.
- The AEEDC Scientific Advisory Committee will evaluate the content of each abstract and make the final selection of the abstracts for presentation.
- No abstracts will be considered after 15th October 2019.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the *organizer in writing at least 2 months prior to the event.
- The author’s name and degree(s) should all be in CAPITAL LETTERS. An asterisk (*) should be placed after the presenter’s name. The institution(s) should be enclosed in (parenthesis).
- List of Authors with their affiliations should be under the title in a smaller font size
- The Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation. The outline must have an Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The abstract must describe the Objectives, Methods, Results (data and statistical analysis [where appropriate] and Conclusions).
- You must send your digital poster file within 3 weeks from the date of the acceptance email.
DIGITAL Poster Format Guidelines:
- The poster orientation should be in the Vertical Format (like the usual paper poster)
- The poster file resolution should be 3840 (Height) x 2160 (Width) pixels.
- The poster file format / extension should be .JPG
- The poster file size should not exceed One (1) Giga Bytes.
- The Font Size should be 25 points and above for the text to be readable on the screen.
- After the submission of the abstract, it will be reviewed by the scientific committee, participants will be divided into three categories poster competition, poster display, and 2nd draft poster.
- Submitters will be informed accordingly.
- Poster Display schedule will be emailed to all presenters and published online. The schedule will show Poster number + screen number + display times (for the 3 days).
- Maximum of two poster presenters per submitted poster are accepted.
- Poster competition schedule will be emailed to all presenters and published online.
- The schedule will show Poster number + screen number + display times (for the 3 days).
- Maximum of two poster presenters per submitted poster are to present to the judges.
- Poster competition presenter will be requested to present their poster in 7 minutes, followed by 3 minutes of discussion and Q&A Session in front of the judging panel on 5th of February, 2020.
- Your presence at the time of your poster presentation is mandatory because the evaluation committee will judge your poster during the allocated time slot only.
- Author(s) or Co-Authors who are registered for the conference will receive a certificate of appreciation.
- Notification Letter will be provided to other Authors, Co-Authors & supervisors who are not registered.
- Authors and Co-Authors names will be included in the conference booklet.
- The judges will choose 3 winners & announce their names on 6thof February 2020.
- Poster Presentation 1st Prize: Free registration on AEEDC Dubai 2021 and 100% discount on registration on (one) course of DWDM 2021.
- Poster Presentation 2nd Prize: Free registration on AEEDC Dubai 2021 and 50% discount on registration on (one) course of DWDM 2021.
- Poster Presentation 3rd Prize: Free registration on AEEDC Dubai 2021 and 25% discount on registration on (one) course of DWDM 2021