How do you Claim Your Credit Hours?
AEEDC Dubai 2024 will continue its endeavor to provide quality Continuing Medical Education programs through hosting high caliber lecturers and partnering with prestigious scientific organizations such as Dubai Health Authority, UAE.
How does the system work?
- Every time you enter or exit the conference hall, you will be required to scan your badge at the gateway located at the entrance of the conference hall. Failure to scan your badge will result in non-calculation of the credit hours.
- The System will automatically calculate the time spent during the session based on your entry and exit.
- Similar system applies for delegates attending Virtually . The system calculates the CMEs bases on the time spent on each lecture . Once you fully attend a lecture the CME is automatically added to your account
How much time do I need to spend during a session?
- To earn the credit hours assigned to the session, you will need to attend a minimum of 75% of the lecture. For Example: If the session is 1 hour long, a delegate needs to spend a minimum of 45 minutes at the session to earn the designated credit for that session.
When can I collect my Continuing Education Certificate?
- You can collect the Certificate of Attendance only on the last day of the event.
- For the Continuing Education Certificate, the system will calculate the total number of credit hours you earned based on your overall attendance at the conference. The Certificates can be viewed and printed any time after 23rd of February 2022.
How can I collect my Continuing Education Certificate?
- Visit AEEDC website (aeedc.com) and click on the CE certificate button for collection of the certificate. This service will be available from 23rd of February 2024 and step by step instructions can be found at AEEDC website.
How much credit hour will I earn?
The maximum credit hours/ points a participant can earn by attending all AEEDC Dubai Ortho sessions will be announced soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to scan my badge every time I enter the hall?
A: Yes, you will be required to scan your badge at every instance you enter and exit the hall.
Q: If I need to attend to a phone call, what do I do?
A: You will need to scan your badge when you exit and scan it again when you enter back in. If you need to attend to a phone call or any emergencies, please keep an eye on the time as you will need to spend a minimum of 75% of the time at the session.
Q: What do I do in case I need to verify my attendance?
A: Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CE Hours Calculated based on attendance.
CME Certificates can be downloaded from AEEDC website. aeedc.com after 23rd February, 2024