How do you Claim Your Credit Hours?
AEEDC Dubai 2023 will continue to provide Continuing Medical Education programs through hosting high caliber lecturers and partnering with prestigious scientific organizations such as Dubai Health Authority, UAE, Style Italiano, AIO, to name a few.
AEEDC Dubai aims to raise the bar and provide more transparency by providing an automated delegate registration system which helps in calculating the credit hours earned during your participation at the conference.
How does the system work?
- Every time you enter or exit the conference hall, you will be required to scan your badge at the gateway located at the entrance of the conference hall. Failure to scan your badge will result in non-calculation of the credit hours.
- The System will automatically calculate the time spent during the session based on your entry and exit.
- Similar system applies when your attend Virtually. CME is calculated automatically when you enter a session virtually and finish the session .
How much time do I need to spend during a session?
- To earn the credit hours assigned to the session, you will need to attend a minimum of 75% of the lecture. For Example: If the session is 1 hour long, a delegate needs to spend a minimum of 45 minutes at the session to earn the designated credit for that session.
When can I collect my Continuing Education Certificate?
- You can download the digital Certificate of Attendance only on the last day of the event.
- For the Continuing Education Certificate, the system will calculate the total number of credit hours you earned based on your overall attendance at the conference. The Certificates can be viewed and printed by the last week of February 2023.
How can I collect my Continuing Education Certificate?
- Visit AEEDC website (aeedc.com) and click on the CE certificate button for collection of the certificate. This service will be available by the last week of February 2023 (tentative). Step by step instructions can be found at AEEDC website.
How much credit hour will I earn?
AEEDC Dubai 2023 Conference offers continuing medical education program credits. The maximum credit hours/ points a participant can earn by attending all AEEDC Dubai scientific sessions will be announced soon. In 2022, AEEDC Dubai offered:
- 18.5 CPD awarded by the Dubai Health Authority.
- 18 CPD awarded by the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
- 22.5 CPD awarded by the INDEX Conference & Exhibition Organization EST as ADA CERP recognized provider.
- 30 CDE/PD awarded by the Arab Academy for Continuing Dental Education -ARCDE
Same credit hours can be gained by the virtual attendance (E – Delegates) by attending the virtual conference program: full Hall B & D.
Why an Automated Registration System?
- The system will give an accurate count of the credits earned without human errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to scan my badge every time I enter the hall?
A: Yes, you will be required to scan your badge at every instance you enter and exit the hall. This will allow the system to calculate the designated hours.
Q: If I need to attend to a phone call, what do I do?
A: You will need to scan your badge when you exit and scan it again when you enter back in. If you need to attend to a phone call or any emergencies, please keep an eye on the time as you will need to spend a minimum of 75% of the time at the session.
Q: What do I do in case I need to verify my attendance?
A: Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CE Hours Calculated based on attendance.
CME Credit Hours can be only obtained through AEEDC website www.aeedc.com