Your safety is important to us
The Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) is certified with the prestigious Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Label, which attests to its compliance with the highest hygiene standards. Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services has developed detailed checklists with global health, safety and hygiene specialists to ensure safe procedures are in place for the resumption of business operations in line with local and international regulations, as well as recognised best practices. Detailed audits are carried out to ensure that safety measures are implemented across the venue efficiently, with the SafeGuard label awarded only when all of their stringent requirements are met. Read more
The Event’s Venue, Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) strictly adheres to all rules and regulations laid out by government authorities, including Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality to ensure the health and safety of everyone on our premises.
Together with this, DWTC’s own ‘Venue Safe’ standards ensure strict adherence to all safety and hygiene measures for the safe return of organised events. Read more
Video courtesy of Ai Summer Conference Dubai World Trade Centre Events & Exhibitions Department
Health & Safety Advisory
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feeling unwell or suspect to have symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention and do not attend the event.
Your health is our foremost priority. The event will be delivered with the strict standards of health and safety precautionary measures including wearing a mask at all times, social distancing, contactless transactions and general hygiene protocols. We encourage all guests to exercise social responsibility.
PCR Testing is Available during the events days of AEEDC Dubai 2021 in Hall 1 , Dubai World Trade Centre
- Event Day 1 (28 June 2021): 9 am to 6 pm
- Event Day 2 (29 June 2021): 9 am to 6 pm
- Event Day 3 (30 June 2021): 9 am to 6 pm
- Event Day 4 (1 July 2021): 9 am to 6 pm
The result will be sent via email in 24 hours and stamped
- Payment is AED 150; preferred to be credit card . They accept both cash and card however card payments are preferred.
- People will be asked to scan a QR code and fill the information before the test . They will need to carry copy of their passport
Ticketing / Registration Process
- Online pre-registration is required
- Over-the-counter registration is not possible at this time
- Automated e-badge dispensation with contactless payments will be implemented, where applicable
During the Event
- Please follow the clearly marked and separate entry and exit points
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times including inside the halls, gloves are optional
- Please keep social distancing when greeting and refrain from exchanging business cards
- Barcode or QR codes will be digitally scanned to allow entry where applicable
- Regular handwashing is recommended. Alternatively, please sanitise your hands frequently using the sanitisers provided across the venue
- Please keep a social distance of 2 metres at all times. When queuing, please stand on the floor stickers to ensure minimum distance. Our event seating capacities have also been adjusted to accommodate this social distance
Venue Access and Parking
- We encourage you to arrive at the venue earlier than usual, to allow more time for enhanced safety checks.
- Visitors can use the Exhibition Street Parking with direct access to the venue
- Taxi, Uber and Careem drop-off points are available at both Exhibition Gate and Convention Gate. The World Trade Centre Metro Station is only a 5 minute walk from the venue
- Sanitisation of frequently-touched parking areas like payment machines and attendant booths is thoroughly carried out
- Social distancing stickers are placed in all elevators and walkways
Departure from The Venue
- Please follow the clearly marked, dedicated exits when leaving
- Signage is located at taxi ranks outlining the venue’s safety regulations. Additional traffic marshals may also be positioned to ensure safe distancing, when needed
- Contactless parking payments have been implemented where possible
All measures are in place to keep you safe.
- Rigorous sanitisation of the halls are conducted pre and post event
- Sanitisers have been installed in all key areas
- Dedicated staff have been assigned to disinfect common areas including all frequently touched surfaces such as lift buttons, hand rails, door knobs, seating areas, tables, reception lobbies, restroom rooms, prayer rooms, throughout the day.
- Common areas are being fumigated by a professionally trained team
- Chemicals used for disinfection and housekeeping purpose are quaternary ammonium based products approved by Dubai Municipality and Dubai Health Authority
- Designated bins are located throughout the venue to ensure that used Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) is disposed in a safe manner
- Prayer Rooms are partially open during prayer times with precautionary measures in place to keep worshippers safe
- Restrooms (including floors, mirrors, wash basins and amenities) are cleaned and disinfected regularly
Restaurants and Designated Catering Areas
- Seating capacity and social distancing requirements are in place
- Dedicated staff to clean and sanitise tables and chairs after every use
Communication and Signage
The safety and wellbeing of our visitors, customers and staff is our number one priority and this is reflected in our communication:
- Venue Safety Guidelines are displayed across the venue
- Signage at all key locations is in place to ensure social distancing practices are maintained
Travel requirements by destination
Check back frequently for the latest COVID-19 travel and specific testing requirements for your destination, including any stops for connecting flights. Click here Travel requirements by destination | COVID-19 information hub | Emirates
Travelling to Dubai
Check the latest COVID-19 travel and testing requirements for Dubai, including advice for Dubai residents, tourists and connecting passengers.
*Event health and safety precautionary guidelines subject to changes as directed by the local authorities