AEEDC Dubai World Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Conference
7 – 8 Feb 2024
Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE
“Conventional vs. Technologies in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery”
Oral and maxillofacial surgery has witnessed a remarkable transformation over the years, with the emergence of cutting-edge technologies that are reshaping traditional practices. Conventional methods have served as the foundation of patient care for generations, while modern technologies, such as computer-aided planning 3D printing, virtual simulations, and robotic assistance, bring unprecedented precision and innovation to the discipline. This dynamic interplay between tradition and progress raises important questions about the efficacy, safety, and patient outcomes of each approach. Through in-depth exploration and critical analysis, this conference aims to shed light on the advantages and limitations of both paradigms, fostering a comprehensive understanding of how their integration can lead to enhanced surgical techniques and ultimately, optimize patient-centric care.
We are delighted to extend a warm invitation to all certified surgeons, consultants, specialists, fellows, and senior trainees who are actively involved in the surgical management of the maxillofacial region. This two-day specialized event delivers invaluable insights, foster collaborative discussions, and showcases innovative approaches to aesthetic, trauma, and orthognathic surgical procedures.
AEEDC Dubai World Oral and Maxillofacial conference 2024 is structured over four topics:
Module [I] : Orthognathic Surgery
Module [II] : Aesthetics in Orthognathic Surgery
Module [III] : Facial Aesthetics
Module [IV] : Facial Trauma and Reconstruction
Our Goal and learning objectives:
AEEDC Dubai World Oral and Maxillofacial Conference 2024 focuses on the best evidence-based practices that optimize surgical planning, execution, and postoperative care, leading to improved precision, efficiency, and patient outcomes. Throughout the two-day event, we will focus on essential learning objectives that encompass the most crucial aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery:
- Comprehend the Evolution of Surgical Approaches and the implementation of advanced technologies, and recognize the impact of these changes on patient outcomes.
- Weigh the pros and cons of conventional interventions versus technological advancements, and discuss best practices for successful outcomes.
- Explore State-of-the-Art Technologies, including computer-aided surgical planning, 3D printing, and virtual surgical simulation.
- Analyze the aesthetic principles and their application in oral and maxillofacial surgery, comparing conventional and modern approaches to achieve optimal aesthetic outcomes.
- Examine primary and secondary reconstruction methods for maxillofacial trauma cases.
- Navigate Orthognathic Surgery Innovation and their impact on treatment precision and patient satisfaction.
Certified surgeons, consultants, specialists, fellows, & senior trainees who are involved in the surgical management of the maxillofacial region including maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons head & neck surgeons, and ENT surgeons.
Mark your calendars for this enriching conference and join us as we explore the ever-evolving landscape or oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Arab Academy Accreditation
AEEDC Dubai World Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Conference 2023 was accredited:
14 – CDE/PD Hours
Accreditation Number: 0019/2023
UAE Ministry of Health & Prevention
This Program has been awarded a maximum of
16 – CPD
- Registration to AEEDC Dubai is for the duration of the conference. This entitles conference participants access to all conference and exhibition halls. This does not guarantee the conference participants a seat at any particular scientific session or open workshop/demonstration inside the exhibition halls. We recommend early arriving or seat reservation where applicable, in order to prevent disappointments.
- The conference participants should understand that the conference speakers provide only their perspective of any new techniques and procedures; and potential risks might be possible if it is applied into clinical practice without sufficient education, training and /or supervision.